Lots of little things...
- just noticed that I have 9,999 page views for this blog
- talking to a recently hired, soon to be first year teacher - she was filled with hope and ideas
- my two-year old niece drawing pictures of herself as she told me a story
- getting an invitation in the mail for a graduation party from one of my former 4th graders
- opening my car door and feeling a warm breeze and smelling flowers
- listening to 7th grader describe his animation of a basketball shooting through a hoop using Blender
- overhearing a MS conversation about favorite books in the library
- the first Yotty's ice cream cone of the season
- showing a staff member just how easy it is to use Google Hangouts
- finding a penny on the ground - whether it is heads or tails
- watching HS students create molecules out of bits and pieces and hearing the conversation that described the process
- clicking on the final step of a troubleshooting process on a computer and having it actually work
- overhearing a student stand up for a friend
Each of these little pieces fits together to
Each of these these little pieces reminds me why I love being an educator.
Each of these little pieces makes me want to come to work again today and tomorrow and the next day.