Rachel was a girl with a big and bubbly personality who believed that she would make a difference and the she wouldn't live to grow up. Her story told through a mixture of presentor story, video and challenges effectively drew the students in the MS in.
So what are RACHEL'S 5 CHALLENGES?
1. Eliminate Prejudice by looking for the best in others (treat others the way you want to be treated)
2. Dare to Dream set goals, keep a journal (like yourself)
3. Choose your Influences input determines output (accept others)
4. Kind Words small acts of kindness= huge impact (positive gossip)
5. Start a Chain Reaction with family and friend (forgive)
A link to the website Rachel's Challenge
Good luck starting your own chain reaction!!