Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

image from iClipart for Schools
Write about 1 piece of technology that you would like to try to incorporate this year into your curriculum.

What technology would I like to incorporate?

Since my jobs as both a Learning Design Coach and a Technology Consultant focus on helping teachers with technology it seems like an easy task to make this choice.  But, in both of these roles I am supporting teachers as they use technology.  It isn't really the technology that I am using - but their students or they are using.

So - what about me?

I want to spend time digging in to BrightBytes and they data that I can carry to my schools from this survey.

BrightBytes is a company that gathers data from teachers and students about technology use in our schools.  This data is gathered yearly and the BrightBytes company collates and organizes it into a format that is easy to understand.  It explains both high and low points for school districts as well as suggesting areas to work on and possible solutions.

I am excited to dig in to this data and put it to use!

No comments: