Friday, March 18, 2016

Back at It

image from Pixabay
There are times that your brain freezes out your words.
You overthink every syllable - until nothing comes.
That certainly makes writing a blog post difficult.

I have been in the midst of that experience this last year.
Changing my job has made me rethink everything I would write. I felt the responsibility of my new job title around my shoulders.

WOW! That sounds like I am not happy with my job change
- it's not that at all! It is more that I represent a completely different audience and world, and I needed time to work through that responsibility.

Because - I really want this blog to be about more than just a tool and an activity. I want this to be a place that I can think - outloud - through the changes in my world of technology + education + coaching.

I want show the world what it is like to 'skate on the shoulder' and watch the world of school change all around me!  It's such an exciting time to be a Technology Consultant and I want to be able to share that.

So I am going to start my own Blogging Challenge to get me going!

I am calling it the 30 Day Blogging Challenge - but if you know me at all you will understand that it might be 35 days or I might miss a few days in between.  Because, after all, this is just a suggested guideline - right?!

My plan is to blog for 30 work days about life in the Educational Technology Coaching world and introduce one technology tool each day

And here we go!

No comments: