Google Keep! It is one of those versatile resources that is useful in many, many situations. It will allow you to take photos, make lists, record oral responses and manipulate that info.
I use Google Keep for a very personal reason. I travel to multiple school districts on a weekly basis and have a concern that I will accidentally wear the same outfit to the same district time after time. Yup! It is a real concern!
That's only one use.
My daughter was home from Virginia for the weekend. She is a grad student in Professional Counseling and is just getting ready to begin her BIG research project. We were talking about the process - wading through sources and note taking and research and and and.
As we talked - the wonderful and amazing Google Keep popped into my mind!
This versatile tool has just been made more amazing with the integration into Google Docs!
It has the potential to turn research on its head!
So how would this work??
1. Throughout the research process use Google Keep for your notes - add any additional info
2. Add tags to help organize notes for later use
3. Open and name a Google Doc
4. Tools - Google Keep - see all your notes
5. Search for tags
6. Drag the notes you need into the doc