And then I promptly forget.
So - it is time to spring clean my Digital Presence.
First stop Google goodness
2. Click on Signing in to Google
3. Manage apps
Here you see a list of all the websites and apps that you have used Google to sign in with. You can go through each of the sites and remove the ones you no longer use.
Yeah - first digital closet is cleaned!
2. By the email address you will see the words "unsubscribe"
3. You have a second option to make a final decision to unsubscribe to the company or blog.
4. It usually takes a few days or weeks to be removed from an email list. So be patient.If you are using gmail take some time to organize your email inbox.
Speaking of Email
A few of my tips
1. Use the label feature to organize emails still in your inbox
2. One of my favorite labels is ToDo. Notice I add a one. then it appears at the top of my label list.
3. Add a calendar item once a month to zero out your inbox. It feels so liberating to know that you have organized your life in one small place!
4. Consider using different email sections in your gmail with a priority inbox. Here is a little video I made to demo the process